Pages

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Angry msg for husband

My husband and I cannot communicate! When I try to talk to him about a problem I have (and not necessarily a problem about him) he seems to get angry and I end up crying. I wish he could try to understand what I’m having a problem with, instead of defending himself.
For example I told him that I didn’t think his family treated me very well and that it was hard on me when we were together. He became angry (even though he’s complained about them HIMSELF). I ended up in tears. I wish he could just say something like “I’m sorry and I appreciate all that you put up with from them,” but it never happens. I know this must be a common problem among men and women but when you can’t talk to each other about anything it makes life real hard. Please help!

No comments:

Post a Comment